because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

T.I. x Bill Conti [yes, YET ANOTHER Free Samples drop...]


Hey, don't complain when I'm dropping knowledge. There'll be a quiz later...

So...here's this:

T.I. - "Whatever You Like"


Right, and then there's this:


Bill Conti - "Redemption" [Rocky II Theme]


     And as always, the Beloved Bone-Us Item:


Yet another joint from T.I.  Get it?^  Come on, don't make that face.  How many T.I. pics have been on here in the last month?  Exactly.

     Another joint that was left on the cutting room floor.  "Let My Beat Pound" was produced by Jonathan "J.R." Rotem.  I can definitely see why this was dropped; if I told you that you needed this in your life, my pants would catch ablaze.  T.I. dumbs it down a notch; his voice reminds me of Shawty Lo.  Ehh...2.5 on the Shrug Scale.  But you might disagree.  Click the pic.

That's all, bipeds.

Socialite Sign-off...

No comments: