because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Kanye?

Recorded at the ONE event for the DNC.  



"Flashing Lights", with a freestyle bonus, then the new joint, supposedly called "Heartless".  


     I'm not too sure about it, based on what I heard; beat might be decent, but Kanye's singing leaves something to be desired.  I think I'd actually prefer the Auto-Tune, but that's just me.  And I'd definitely need to hear it at a better quality.

Vid c/o Amajanese Blog [<~~~peep the official], who also threw in the audio rip, once again at low quality.


Beloved Bone-us Item?  Why yes, how'd you know?  I bring thee a clip of Joe Budden [respectfully] throwing in his two cents on the Yung Berg sitch.  He makes some pretty good points.  




Linked from 2dopeboyz. [<~~~peep the official]

That's all, bipeds.

Socialite Sign-off...

No comments: