because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Joints on DECK!!!

*gasp*...*wheeze*
Pardon my excitement, just a lot of...shidd...
*passes out*

OK. Here we go.

New joints from the Napoleon of the South [think about it...]

Don't click the pic...this time.

So...T.I. has dropped a lot of songs lately in which he tackles real issues [I'm this close to using the word "adversity", but...any ninja who buys gats by the busload has to expect some sort of drama], namely "No Matter What", and the two songs I'm about to drop. Mind you, he also dropped "What's Up, What's Haapnin'", and "Swang Ya Rag", but...that's to be expected [once again, gats by the busload...]. Also, it's interesting to see Clifford step his cameo game up just a slice. So I bring thee:

T.I. (feat. Justin Timberlake) - "Dead & Gone"

T.I. (feat. Rihanna) - "Livin Your Life" [Extended Version]


Nexties:

Trey Songz rocked the M.I.A. "Paper Planes" beat. I'd upload a pic, but I couldn't find any that looked hetero enough, so...just peep.


[Yes, I'm aware that I'm highly wrong for this.]

What's this? Obama's dropping a mixtape? Oh, yes. It's to be entitled Yes We Can: Voices of a Grassroots Movement. Not sure when it's dropping, but here go some joints:

Malik Yusef (feat. Kanye West & Adam Levine) - "Promised Land"

John Legend - "Pride in the Name of Love"

Those two joints c/o 2 Dope Boyz [<~~~peep the official], as are the... Beloved Bone-Us Items!! More colorful Joe Budden insight. Here's the first vid, from Royce Da 5'9":

And...Budden's response [peep the first thing he says]:



And Part 2 of that:



That...should explain itself. War is to be had.

That's all, bipeds.


Socialite Sign-off...


No comments: