because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Consequence x Pharrell x The Legendary DJ Premier




Gotta thank Cons for this video. Though I do not know him personally, this video is bar none possibly the best vid on the net right now...you know why? Because Pharrell hips you so called "hip-hop heads" on some of the best beats ever by possibly and arguably one of the best producers ever.

Now you may be asking yourself, what beats are Pharrell referring to as his top favorite beats from DJ Preemo? Well search no more, I got you...one day you will thank me...

First up:



2 Deep from the legendary crew Gang Starr....which may I add boast a Morehouse alum. Don't believe me, cross-check it son.

Second up:



Words I Manifest, once again from the legendary Gang Starr crew.

Finally:



Kick in the Door from The Notorious B.I.G., just....ewww....shit all on your top lip.

Blow-Us item this time around? Well, one of my favorite Preemo beats:

Nas Is Like - Nas

Nas is Like - Nas...come'on son...You know what it is....

No comments: