because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Soloist Trailer

I'm willing to forgive Robert Downey Jr. for Tropic Thunder for this movie...




Granted, that it looks extremely well done and interesting, when I see the preview I can't help but to think of this...



Which is a great movie if you haven't seen it.

Perhaps...we'll see...

Oh, my Blow-us Item for today. Well, since we're discussing film, how about a slight taste of what the new Bond song is to sound like. You know the one that has Alicia Keys and Jack White on it. Yea, that one. Well, it has been used in a recent Coke Zero Ad, and even though it is only instrumental at this point I like the direction of the song. It sounds dopetastic. So without further ado,



TLSW5000

1 comment:

Joya said...

You've been tagged! http://www.theinsomniaczone.com/2008/09/lookie-hereive-been-tagged.html