because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

NEW Feist Video


Feist - Honey Honey from wecanbehonest.com on Vimeo.

Not necessarily highlighting the artist, but the video is in fact artistically dope. Furthermore, Feist's voice is just so damn intoxicating....think not...Alright, looks like I have to do this shit again.




Gate Keeper, proving my point...still not convinced?



Inside and Out, which no matter what else I try to think about reminds me of a shopping spree in Paris. Even though I haven't gone on one, I can assume when I do this song will be playing in the back of my head.

Bonus Item? Well, since I've been a bad blogger, (which I can promise isn't my fault completely. Been consumed with various things.) here you are.



HongKongATon by the Gorillaz. Very obscure song, yet very dope.

Enjoy


Eventually you will thank me, but until that moment address me only as...

TLSW5000

No comments: