because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Monday, October 13, 2008

I dare a human to say N.O.R.E. doesn't rip Neptunes tracks.


This just surfaced from Nore's shelved album, 1 Fan a Day. It's called "Watch Me Now" featuring Pharrell. I like it; reminiscent of the old Neptunes sound that I love so much, hence my listening to Wanderland at least once a week. Have a listen, click the pic.

Beloved Bone-Us? Depends on what you mean by beloved...

It's 2 Live Crew...yuh-huh. How does that make you feel?

Back on the scene with Mannie Fresh with a joint called "I'm 2 Live". I...actually like this joint a little...I mean, only in a hood sense, but still... Mannie Fresh always goes hard, though, beats and hooks. Supposedly, they're getting ready to drop a new album. Don't see Uncle Luke anywhere, though. Click the pic.

That's all, bipeds.

Socialite Sign-off...

No comments: