because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My favorite color? Indie, GO!!!

So...I'm sure you, or *ahem* your younger sibling has seen Nickelodeon show Drake & Josh, no?  OK.  Let's apply that knowledge, however limited, right now.  Josh Peck, who plays [act surprised] Josh on the show, is in a new movie.  This is where you say something along the lines of: "Why would you be recommending a children's movie to me?  I got bills to pay, and cheap dates to smash on."  And I'd say to you, "Just watch:"




Don't know if you can tell from the trailer, but Josh sells weed.  In the '90's.  Yes, yes, I know.  But all things considered, it looks to be an interesting movie, with a decent cast.  The Wackness is out now, by the way, at your local indie film theatre.  Peep the official:


Hope you enjoy.

Socialite Sign-off...

No comments: