because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Like, can I just LIVE at the movies? I'll pay rent...

More trailers on deck.  Behold:



Star Wars: The Clone Wars is the sequel to the Clone Wars minisodes that were shown on Cartoon Network a few years back.  Like the minisodes, this movie takes place between episodes II & III.  Here's a extended clip:



August 15th for that. Peep the official:

www.starwars.com




Punisher: War Zone.  Oh, this is a red band trailer, meaning that the trailer ALONE is rated R.   No, I'm serious.  And from the looks of it, it already promises to be better than the first [two] Punisher movie[s].  December 5th for that one. Peep the official:

www.break.com/punisher



I remember reading in some magazine that the best kind of movie to see with a date is of the horror genre, because the fright time gets the female's hormones all aflutter.  So, with that in mind, take yo guh to see this:



Of course there's another one. Hate all you want [I know I have], but they bring exactly what's promised every time: graphic gore and I-can't-believe-I-didn't-think-of-it plot twists. October 24th for that. Peep the official:

www.saw5.com


After dropping WALL-E on us [if you haven't seen that yet, calmly euthanize yourself], Pixar wastes no time:


May 29, 2009. That's literally all I know. Peep the official, though:

www.pixar.com

One more:

Appears interesting.  A little hokey, with the subplot of potential love and such [watch again if you didn't peep], but still could be decent.  Is it just me, or is that whenever you have a movie like this [caper/heist/hitting a lick] there's always one guy in the scheme referred to only by his nationality.  "The Belgian", "The Russian", "The Sphinx". [Bad example?]  In any event, that one also drops October 24th.  

That's all for now.

Socialite Sign-off...

No comments: