because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Friday, August 1, 2008

So after riding the wave of The Dark Knight...

The studios have already decided who they are going to book for the next film. Now you may be thinking, as I was before I read the list, WHO IN GOD'S NAME COULD POSSIBLY TOP THAT PERFORMANCE FROM THE LATE GREAT HEATH LEDGER!!!! The answer is no one, that was one of the most interesting and talented performances I have ever seen in my life, however they will bring in a couple of characters that I think we can all agree are the dope.

Now, for the moment of truth. In the next Batman film, Christian Bale is set to reprise his role as the masked crusader himself, as long as Christopher Nolan signs on for the role. The next film will have the following villans, The Riddler, The Penguin, and Cat Woman. Now, once again like all of us, you may be wondering how in ALL OF WHICH IS HOLY how will they possibly top such a performance from Jim Carrey and Danny De Vito? Easily, they will get this decades most odd actor....Johnny Depp to play The Riddler...yes...Excited like I am, I think not...Because I need to change my undergarments now...

To play The Penguin, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, yes...the odd little chubby man from Capote and Mission Impossible 3. Also should be good...

Finally, Catwoman...Could Possibly be....Angelina Jolie....Excuse me, underwear again.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting my tickets tomorrow...

Source: Telegraph.co.uk

N aka The Light Speed Warrior, 5000.

No comments: