because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pretty Sad homie

In case you haven't already seen this on your favorite blog's favorite blog.


The Archive from Sean Dunne on Vimeo.

Meet Paul. Paul Loves Music. In fact, Paul owns THE largest music collection in the World, yes, THE WORLD! Paul is trying to sell said music collection, due to old age and declining health. The collection is valued at 50 MILLION All American Bill Folds...he is asking for 3, yes again, 3 MILLION All American Bill Folds...Now, If I had the cash I would buy it...but I don't. More importantly, why hasn't some Museum, Mega Producer, or The Library of Congress not bought this AWESOME COLLECTION. I know not, but what I do know is that it is bullshit that this man has not received a single serious offer....Wow....

Peep the Official Link Game like Zelda: http://www.thegreatestmusiccollection.com/index.html.

Video courtesy of Hypebeast.

Werd^.

TLSW5000

No comments: