because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

umm...new tracks from...this guy...



I find this pic dope, for some reason.  But...that's a digression.

Alright, more stuff from eynaK, as if Bouier didn't post enough.  I bring thee three tracks.  Three?  Yop as hell.  Cop em before the DMCA-huggers get wise.

First Joint: "Amazin" (feat. Young yzeeJ)
Second Track: "Streetlights"
Third Cut: "Tell Everybody That You Know" (feat. Lil enyaW)


If you want my opinion, the first one is pretty OK.  The second one, I could do without.  The third one...ehh...I'm saying "No."  The second and third, I think are missing drums.  You know how "Love Lockdown" was, until the chorus? Yeah...but these lead nowhere.  Weezy sort of pwns Ye on his his own track.  I mean...neither one...sounds great...but he hits the beat a little better.

You're welcome for that.

Oh...here's a Bone-Us, because a certain reader thinks we don't post enough ecnoyeB:


It's called "Ego".  I don't care for it, but that's for personal reasons.  But don't listen to me.  Click the pic.  


*ahem* c/o

Umm...give the drummer some.

Socialite Sign-off...

1 comment:

Jana Lynn said...

i wonder who that reader is?? relay my thanks...i agree with u that it isn't one of the best i've heard from the upcoming project.

the yeezy joints are cool.