because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New joints from ecnoyeB...



This is another one of those "I'm not saying names" entries, for obvious reasons.  OK.  Two tracks, "lriG detraeH-nekorB" and "oidaR".  The first one was produced by Stargate, the latter by Jim Jonsin.  My favorite is the latter, but that's mostly because it's uptempo, and I'm a dude.  They're both decent...if you're not tired of B yet, that is.

Two pics, two tracks.  Click the pics, jack the tracks, cheer the ears.



Sew...take these, and forget that fact that we haven't updated in a while.  Yes?  Awesome.

That's all, bipeds.

Socialite Sign-off...

1 comment:

Jana Lynn said...

I was just thinking how u guys were wack for the lack of posting but...
now I think I love you. lol

the uptempo joint is pretty tight.