because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kanye @ VH1 [Audio]

     I...warned you not to miss this.  It was fairly dope, save for the moments when Kanye chose to speak.  But you expected that, right?  Right.  You can still catch the individual performances at VH1.  It's really worth watching; the setup was designed by Martin Phillips, the man responsible for the Glow in the Dark tour, the last Daft Punk tour, and the latest Nine Inch Nails tour.  All the band members and backup singers had on weird Deft Punk-esque outfits and helmets.  Audio?  Told you I find it, and in decent quality, no less.  But enough talk.  Click the pic.  It's worth it, really.  Now if you'll excuse me, there's some swag on my DVR I need to delete...

Sidenote: If you haven't heard of/bought/downloaded Late Orchestration, make that a priority.

McMahon...

No comments: