because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Friday, March 6, 2009

Vid: Rick Ross (feat. John Legend) _ "Magnificent"



I'm a fan of Rick Ross. Yes, I'm aware that he did time...as a correctional officer. And yes, I know 50 has made it a priority to body his career. But...I don't know. I like his output. This is no exception. Mind you, I don't think it was the best choice for his first single, but...we'll see. John Legend undersells himself a little, but there's only so much you can do on a Ross joint. That's a badass checkered tie he's rocking in the beginning, though. The concept for the video was fairly original; you don't see ninjas investing in horse racing often, if ever. Peep the Bacardi Limon plug, also. If I wasn't already a fan [and believe me, I am], then I'd be sold.


And...in case that song sounds familiar to you:



You're welcome.

McMahon

No comments: