because you're a little too old for school clothes...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back on my grind = Tony Hawk...

Greetos & Greetettes!!!

Murph McMahon is the name-o. [If you're cool, pronounce it "mic-MAY-hawn".] Good friend of Bouier's, who I'll occasionally refer to as Bou-Bou to vex his existence. Here's what you need to know:
  • I'm a Leo.
  • I'm an aspiring producer [yes, yes, who isn't, right?].
  • Self-proclaimed music pirate...oh, *ahem* I meant junkie. Whoops...
  • I'm into most things...including your mom.
  • I'm needlessly opinionated, and a passive realist.
  • I'm secretly leading the post-hipster movement. But don't tell anyone...
And that would be it. Expect reviews, half-hearted editorials, half-witted puns, and a sense of enlightenment that'd make Yoda green[er] with envy.

I'd do my first real entry right now, but I need to switch over to Firefox to get the text formatting correctly [Safari's only weakness]. Back in a flash.

Socialite Sign-off...

No comments: